Yes, it’s true, I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus. Things went a bit crazy and I just haven’t been able to find the motivation to blog on top of everything else. Here’s the major events that have happened since I last posted regularly.
- I’ve continued working through my school work. Some classes have gone better than others, but I’m still moving forward and enjoying what I am learning for the most part.
- We found a house to live in. It’s not our forever home, and it’s not much bigger than our old apartment, but it does have storage space and a yard. Two things that we missed most in our apartment.
- Maxx turned 2, and he is definitely a mischievous and active 2-year-old. He keeps all of us on our toes.
- We got to watch Catherine graduate from high school. I didn’t expect the emotion I felt watching her and her classmates all file into that stadium so their friends and family could recognize them for their hard work over the last 4 years.
- We found out we are expecting a new member to join our family. We still don’t have an exact due date, but our best guess is sometime in December. My sister is also expecting and due about the same time and Catherine has 2 aunts who are expecting and due between the end of December and middle of January. In another 6 months, our family will be exploding with babies!
So, lots going on, lots of changes, and lots of fun. And it’s not ending here. Stay tuned for all the fun we have planned for the rest of the year.