- When you just buckle down and do it, getting signed up to go back to school really isn’t that scary.
- Fake spider webs don’t hold up outdoors as long as I had hoped they would. Especially when it gets rainy.
- Children pick up on and remember more things than you would ever expect possible, especially at 17 months old.
- When the experts say that it’s not a good idea to do something while knitting you should take their word for it and not assume you can make it work.
- Double knitting takes longer than I thought, but looks better than I thought.